Sunday, August 11, 2019

Fifth anniversary!

A little late, but it's still the 11th in some time zones.

Five years ago, Jin began this project.

A couple of weeks later, Kfnmpah K and then I joined her to work on the series.

Never thought we'd still be doing it by now. I think my first estimate was that it would be over at 200 chapters.

I don't think there will be a sixth anniversary, at least not with DICE as our flagship series. But let's enjoy the ride until it's over.

Thanks for being with us so far, as readers and sometimes joining us when we needed help. I very much doubt we'd still be doing it, and caught up with Korea about 90% of the time in the past couple of years, had it not been for you all.

Cheers, Jin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).