Thursday, August 21, 2014

A/N 2 (Ch. 53)

Long story short, life hit me like a wrecking ball. Ch 53 update will be moved to Saturday night.
I will however, post a teaser on Friday of the first 5 frames or so.

i lied. The chapter's on Mio's backstory for the most part so it's sorta awkward to make a teaser... I'll just update the entire chapter in the afternoon instead of night.

I also have a promise-
if I get enough answers on a poll I'm gonna post later, I'll do a double update sometime next month :D

3 comments :

  1. Tus traducciones son fáciles de leer.

    Muchas gracias =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias~ Completo un capitulo nuevo ahora mismo!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot buddy!! Sigue adelante!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).