Friday, October 16, 2015

The A-Rank Die

Well, I guess heartless leeches of society are an industrious lot.

I received an email a couple of days ago. A very kind leech, Michele, took pauses from sucking blood to create a 3-D model of the A-Rank Die:

The Golden Die

(This is a file for download and you will need either a browse add-on or stand-alone software to open it.)

According to him, it's ready for the 3-D printer. He doesn't want money or anything and I was told to share it.

I guess now everyone can acquire supernatural skills.

And, presumably, become power-crazy freaks bent on crushing their fellow humans or worse. ;p

He also says feedback is welcome, so fire away at Disqus. But don't be unkind or I'll send Miju after you.

Thank you, Michele.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).