Saturday, May 7, 2016

BGM for Ch. 139

I'm still working on getting the background music (BGM) that accompanies DICE Ch. 139 right now for mobile users. Considering I still haven't fixed the white border issue for mobile.... err... things don't look so bright and fuzzy.

For people accessing Dicescans on a computer, press the play button for the SoundCloud widget on the right hand side of the bar.

If your browser isn't updated (cough cough or if you use Internet Explorer cough), the widget may not show up or autoplay.

I have no idea why.

If that's the case, you can always access the BGM here (picosong- I don't think it'll infect you with viruses) or here (Dropbox- yup, no viruses).

EDIT: Nothing works for Internet Explorer....download Chrome eh?

Chapter updates have been so late because I was busy with school-- everyone else is incredibly productive. Tsk tsk, I know.

Long time no see
Jin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).