Saturday, September 10, 2016

Flying in the Darkness, chapter 01

SURPRISE!!

We have a new project!

The backstory is very interesting (in my opinion). A couple of weeks ago, I was approached by Soyoung, the translator, who told me she wanted to help out with DICE. I told her we already had Jay as our back-up translator, but would gladly contact her in case of need. She then said out of the blue: "Well then, how about I help with something else?"

I thought "Well, why not?" Jin greenlighted it and after a brief search for a project no one is doing, we found this one in Foxtoon. It's only 25 or so chapters long and we don't know much about it yet, but Soyoung will be translating and Jin cleaning it… if we find a redrawer and a typesetter (or someone who does both things). This series is much easier than DICE, so if you are interested, read the announcement in the end of the chapter and contact me!

By the way, this series will be released here and at Batoto, but not in the Death Toll Reader as there's no need.

Enjoy! And congrats on your first scanlation, Soyoung!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).