Saturday, September 19, 2015

DICE, chapter 113 (reader)

Well, we have made it. Enjoy.

DICE 113

I may have rushed typesetting a little, so sorry if the quality is not top-notch.

This is the original, courtesy of the author. Be kind and visit it.

This is the latest English official release, perpetrated by LINE. Be cynical and deride it.

Ah, yes, Jin informs that due to real life matters, for the course of this year releases will be later in the week (but hopefully still on the same week as the Korean release). Any unexpected changes in the schedule, of course, we will be announced here. Thanks for understanding.

Edit: correction made to translation on page 31.

Edit 02: I have deleted the previous release post because someone had spoiled the contents of chapter 114 in the comments. It was an emergency measure because I don't have administrator/moderator rights and so cannot delete comments individually.

Frankly, I never thought we would need to outline a comment policy here. Other than the occasional spam, trolling had never been a common behaviour at Dicescans.

But I guess it is a sign that this blog is reaching a wider audience. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Well, I'll discuss the matter with Jin, but for now here's the deal:

i. We don't have a sophisticated posting section. There is no obvious way of hiding your text under spoiler tags. So don't post spoilers. Jin and I and Fábio won't be affected, we are up to date with the chapters and I know what happens in the latest chapter half an hour after it is out in Korea when I am done cleaning. So it's only a nuisance for the readers.

ii. If people disobey, as an emergency measure I'll delete this post for good until I sort matters out with Jin, and the release of chapter 113 will become known only by word of mouth. Since she is too busy to moderate the blog on a daily basis, we'll have to think of something. Simply disabling comments for good is an option.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).