Saturday, December 19, 2015

Update on season 03 (02)

This came along with the animated Bonus Stage earlier today:

Next week, Dice Season 3 <STAGE 121 - THE DAY BEFORE> will be released. Thank you for waiting.

In principle, unless something gets in the way, we will start scanlating the chapter as soon as it is out.

As for the Bonus Stage itself… we're not skilled enough to do subbing, but someone has offered help. If no one else does it, and if Jin feels like translating the song, we might do something about it. From the way it looks, it's just a love song featuring Mio.

Enjoy the holiday.

Edit: For those of you interested, here's a quick translation of the words in the video
1- This isn't a quest... I'm doing this cause I want to.
2- The reason my world changed... it's you Dongtae.
3- You haven't changed a bit in my eyes.
4- I'm a fake after all.
5- One person...
6- If I could change just one person, that would be enough (ty alybaby)
Couldn't read the rest because it flashed by too quickly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).