Sunday, January 17, 2016

RICE: the cereal that changes everything, chapter 123 (reader)

(Sorry, but I couldn't resist after the riff-raff that does the English official whatever referred to "Ricers" in their latest outrage. I am aware that the "d" and "r" keys are close to each other on the QWERTY keyboard, and that they are humans and fallible, and that we have also made mistakes in the past - but can't they use some of their budget at least to read what they write?!)

Here is the chapter:

DICE 123

Major redrawing accomplishments by Fábio. And, because I stupidly forgot to list a page that needed redrawing, a tip of the hat goes to Jun, whom I ambushed this Sunday to cover up my mess!

Send some rice to the author by visiting his original!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).