Friday, November 16, 2018

DICE, extra 179.5 (reader)

I've been wanting to release this extra for quite a while.

One of the reasons this series ranks so high in my estimation is its art. Frankly, I think it towers above all the other webtoons. Trinity wonder and Her summon are the only other ones that come to my mind in terms of art, but they are no match for DICE (in my opinion, of course). And no, I'm not a fan of the art in ToG.

This little extra was released more than a year ago and it explains the author's techniques a little.

Of course, we also wanted to boast that only we, the scanlators, bothered to convey to Anglosphere readers all pieces of DICE-related material. Fortunately, this chapter only needed cleaning and typesetting.

DICE 179.5

Here is the original (this guy's story of the previous two years is all the more reason for you to click it!). There's no official LINE release because the tramps over there never bothered to translate it, the lazy bastards.

Chapter 260 will take a few more days, by the way. I'm on a trip and that has caused a delay in cleaning and thus in everything else. I hope to catch up next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).