Monday, October 13, 2014

Update

1) Dice Ch. 67 will be up soon. Sorry for the wait guys.
2) Red Storm- the link to the raws I had expired, so I'm going to try to team up with SilentSky for the raws. I'll update when I get a reply from them. Since I'm not going to meet my deadline for the chapter, I'll double/triple update when the time comes.  Silent Sky isn't interested in a joint, which is completely understandable considering they've been soloing the project for quite some time. I'm going to try to renew my Naver account and buy the raws if I can. 
3) Treasure Hunter- I'll start on it as soon as I finish studying for my SAT II in November, if not sooner.
4) Nowhere Boy- Same as Treasure Hunter
5) SFX (Sound effects)- 86 people (1/3 of the respondents) voted for SFX. If we're going to start doing SFX, a heads up that the weekly update day will be pushed back substantially (unless any of you can clean SFX quickly). As for 67, SFX is untranslated.

8 comments :

  1. I rather get dice earlier than have random moaning grunting sfx in english

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here plz take into account that 51% voted dont care (of which I am a part of) which means in my case at least....do it if it dosent take away from fast releases.
    Which it does so I vote to forget about the sfx. And if you could make a new pole with option yes or no only, I think the NOs would have it.
    Done my ranting.....great job whatever you decide youre leaps and bonds ahead of everyone so Im good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might reach a compromise where we just translate the SFX but don't clean or redraw the originals, we just type the translation next to them in small case. Even so, the extra typesetting might cause some delays, although not as much as redrawing them would.

      DICE is a difficult series for cleaning SFXs. Only Silent Sky ever did it, and that caused their chapters to lag behind significantly after a while. Lonemanga translates them and writes the translation next to the panel. The official LINE releases redraw SFX, but they are more than 45 weeks behind the raws.

      But no decision has been met yet. I voted "idc" but will do my best in typesetting if we do end up doing them.

      Delete
    2. Maybe post a dictionary of SFXs in the blog... or a link to an existing one.
      The main SFXs in dice are: roll, kick, punch, run, laugh, special hability.
      And the readers can learn some korean in the process. XD

      Delete
  3. NO SFX!!! Please. Last time I tried to translate Dice by myself T.T It took awful lot of time, and I didnt even understand my own translation.

    I was typing the korean on the keyboard and then translating on google (T__T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unless you can find someone to help you(which would be great), I don't think it is worth delaying it. - and I voted yes in the poll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chapter 67 is already up in the reader, has been for a few hours now, but we are trying to find a way to increase the quality of releases in the blog, so uploading here will take a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to beat taebin's auto teleport: throw a rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).