Thursday, January 29, 2015

DICE Ch. 82

So Kenhyungnim of Mangaholics has released chapter 82 earlier today and I felt really really bad. 1) I feel like I haven't been thankful enough- everyone who's pitched in has made the chapters 723% better compared to my MSPaint days...  Thank you Fabio aka wielder of magical redrawing powers redrew this chapter and Splicer does practically everything. 2) Because I have the mentality of a five-year-old and hate losing, I will try to translate faster next time hyungnim! Oh, and this is probably out of my place to say this, but Splicer and Fabio- if I can't keep up the pace, please leave and help Mangaholics. Oops, I sorta drabbled on hehe... Enjoy!~

Edit: fixed link to raw and random panel 
Link to raw (click here to somewhat alleviate my guilt for my illegal actions...)


src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAM7TtKIyntc4cFr5Dt3x6G9ejKVXnaD95WbXjbLndf3FHecErUn7LhhZZelBaPj4BRU1x5SC7KqgwI4iMkM9TyofNyxY_QU2ORm2hDCvlveuUiTfq8YCremUmWN65bwAiCyh_duhhyphenhyphen6sn/s1600/33.png" />


21 comments :

  1. Can someone remind me when Mio revealed her A-ranker ability to Dongtae? Because in this episode it's shown that he knows about her ability and is worried for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she revealed it in previous chapter.

      Delete
    2. I think the question was when she told him that she has clairvoyance. In the previous chapter, she just told him that she is an A-ranker right now, I guess. Perhaps she told him after beating him up, and it was not shown xD

      Delete
    3. I think Dongtae is smart enough to figure it out, when someone stare at you for 10-20 seconds, and beat you after that.

      Delete
    4. Lol, nice answer)

      Delete
  2. Before reading any panel of the chapter : thank you for the chapter, and you do not have to try to release faster if it must put stress on you. Release at your own pace if it's more comfortable, it's already fast enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new chapter :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS!!!

    good chapter and i really wonder who the teacher is :D + the boy >_> so many questions ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read both and I must say that yours is waaaaay better! Better translation and better quality! just keep it up like this, no wonder if it means releasing slower, it'll be less mind blowing reading well written english :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food for thought:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnI3Eubs0nE

    People really should learn to be easier on themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't caaaaare about mangaholics! Jin, Splicer, Fabio and all, thanks for your work! I'm not leaving from here (unless you do)! Feels like home everytime (even for lurkers like me) so don't worry and take your time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great job. Thanks a lot for the release. Keep it up!

    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Thank you very much for the chapter!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great yet mysterious chapter! Thank you so much for updating. Keep doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chapter again! I only come here to see if has a new chapter or not, and for me you are always winning in the translation!
    Try not push yourself too much :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).