Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Treasure Hunter Ch. 20

EDIT: My commends go out to mangafox for finding this chapter and posting it faster than any other manga aggregator within 22 minutes. And in second we have mangahere, behind by only 5 minutes.

I was cleaning through my file and I realized I had this sitting there for a week now.
-small panels... if it truly unnerves someone, I'll deal with it next chapter (or try)
-sfx... heck no. I'm doing this solo, and I don't have the time. (I'm behind on dice as it is)
-weekly updates... possibly. I actually have another nearly finished chapter sitting there.. We'll see

Edit: And one side note- changing comment system (sorry if you like this snazzy looking style) for purely selfish reasons (cough cough loads faster on my computer).

Enjoy~



1 comment :

  1. Interesting! Not anywhere near DICE but interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It'll be posted shortly after review (we've had some spam lately).